Tech Sgt Nicholas Murgolo
Hometown: Toms River, NJ.
Died: November 29, 2018
Unit: 4th Civil Engineer Squadron, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, Goldsboro, North Carolina.
Nicholas Peter Murgolo, 29, formerly of Toms River died on Thursday, November 29, 2018 in North Carolina. Mr. Murgolo proudly served his country as a Tech Sergeant in the United States Air Force. He was a member of the 4th Civil Engineer Squadron at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base in Goldsboro, North Carolina. He served a tour of duty in Afghanistan and was stationed in Misawa, Japan and Lakenheath, United Kingdom.
Nicholas loved being a Dad to his two beautiful, loving children, Nicholas and Kayleigh. Throughout his life, he was a devoted, loving son. He enjoyed surfing, the beach, golfing and watching all kinds of sports. Affectionately known as Nicholas, Nic or Murg, he was a very hard worker and such a driven person. He set his goals high and he achieved things most of us would only wish to accomplish. He was recently chosen to become part of the OSI and was to begin training at the start of the New Year. He was a good man and the definition of a great Airman. Fly high Nic, we love you.
Predeceased by his maternal grandmother, Mary C. Pasquale; paternal grandparents, Nicholas C. Murgolo, Sr. and Diana Murgolo; aunt, Susan Murgolo; and uncle, Peter J. Pasquale, Jr.
Surviving are his wife, Alicia Graham Murgolo; son, Nicholas Murgolo; daughter, Kayleigh Murgolo; mother, Patricia Pasquale Murgolo; father, Nicholas C. Murgolo, Jr. and his wife, Leslie; sisters, Tricia Murray and her husband, Nicholas and Skyler Evers; maternal grandfather, Peter J. Pasquale; uncle, Mark Murgolo; aunts, Marianne Hingston and her husband, Richard, Catherine Pasquale, Alice Prindiville and her husband, Edward and Dianne Pasquale Mooney and her husband, Mark; as well as many cousins.
Burial at the Brig. Gen. Wm. C. Doyle Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Wrightstown, NJ.
Our deepest, heartfelt condolences to the loving Family of Peter John Pasquale, 90, of Brick who passed away peacefully on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
He proudly served his country in the US Air Force from 1950 -1953 during the Korean War. He also served in the US Marine Corps Reserves. Peter was a 50-year member of the American Legion Post #348 in Brick and was a Past Commander of the Brick Disabled American Veterans Association, and was a member of the Rotary Club in Brick. In addition to his other civic and charitable endeavors, Peter was one of the founding members of the Brick Hospital Association which led to the building of The Ocean Medical Center. He was a communicant of St. Dominic’s RC Church and a former member of Holy Family RC Church in Lakewood.
Born and raised in Hoboken, he moved to Brick in 1958. Peter was predeceased by his wife, Mary C. (Hayes) Pasquale in 2012; son, Peter J. Pasquale in 1996; parents, Peter L. and Frances Pasquale; and by two beloved grandsons, Steven Pasquale in 2010 and Nicholas P. Murgolo in 2018. Surviving are his four daughters, Marianne Hingston and her husband, Richard of Manasquan, Gold Star Mother Patricia Murgolo of Manahawkin, Catherine Pasquale of Toms River and Alice Prindiville of Brick, daughter-in -law Dianne Pasquale Mooney and her husband Mark. He also leaves 8 grandchildren, John Webber, Patricia Murray, Shannon Krause, Peter Pasquale, Jaclynn Pasquale, Samantha Ryan, Lauren Prindiville and Edward Prindiville; as well as 12 great grandchildren.
Visiting will be on Friday from 4-7pm at the O’Brien Funeral Home 505 Burnt Tavern Road, Brick. A Funeral Mass will be offered 9am on Saturday at St. Dominic’s RC Church, Brick. Burial will follow at St. Mary of the Lake Cemetery, Lakewood. Donations may be made in Peter Pasquale’s name to the NJ Run for the Fallen, 27 Evergreen Drive South, Browns Mills, NJ 08015.
To send condolences please visit www.obrienfuneralhome.com.
(Obituary provided by his Daughter, Gold Star Mother Patricia Murgolo)
Donations in Honor of Peter Pasquale:
- Kellie Donoghue - In honor of Peter Pasquale from the Cusack/Krauss family.
- Daniel Perez - In honor of Peter Pasquale from his Korean grandson.
- Paula Rohde - In Honor of Peter Pasquale.
- Colleen Katzin - In Honor of Peter Pasquale.
- Andree Friel - In Memory of Pete Pasquale - The Friel Family.
- Brad and Jannalee Gibson - In Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Frances Hogan - In Loving Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Karen Bowden - In Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Charles and Carol Koch - In Memory of Pete Pasquale.
- Alfred and Debra Laurie - In Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Francis Osborne & Linda Phipps - In Memory of Peter Pasquale
- Theadora Sullivan - In Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Bob Nunziato & Family - In Loving Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Kathie Robbins - In Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Gene & Gail Errickson - In Loving Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Ann Hayes - In Memory of Peter J. Pasquale, Grandfather of Nicholas Murgolo.
- The Pasquale Family - In Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Anne Marie Salerno - In Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- JSUMC Radiology Dept - In Memory of Peter Pasquale.
- Marianne and Rich Hingston - In Loving Memory of my Father, Peter Pasquale.